Makai is a very loving and affectionate child. When he sees someone he likes, he gives kisses, hugs, and holds their hands. Given his affectionate personality trait he has no problems going up to a child he finds friendly and holding his or her hand. He will approach them, gently touch their hand and signal that he wants them to go down the slide with him or swing. Yesterday morning we were at the beach where he met his girlfriend for the day. It took about 2 minutes for the mother to convince the little girl it was fine to hold his hand. And after that, they wouldn't let go of each other! I tried talking to the mom to see if she'd be interested in a playdate. She never spoke back.
| Makai's girlfriend for the day. Name unknown. |
I can't believe the mom didn't speak back to you. Did she speak English? Can I punch her?
ReplyDelete