This blog documents the trials and tribulations of our adventure here, keeping track of what goes on in the life of Scott, Pali, Sabbia, myself, and especially, Makai.
Friday, November 26, 2010
I miss Thanksgiving
I miss the Turkey. I miss the stuffing. I miss the pecan pie.
So, next year host an Expat's Thanksgiving on Friday (your Holy day?) for some American friends and/or Jewish who wish to also celebrate Thanksgiving in Israel. Maurio and Karina are having a big Thanksgiving today for their Expat friends with a 15# turkey and all the trimmings. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
So, next year host an Expat's Thanksgiving on Friday (your Holy day?) for some American friends and/or Jewish who wish to also celebrate Thanksgiving in Israel. Maurio and Karina are having a big Thanksgiving today for their Expat friends with a 15# turkey and all the trimmings.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY THANKSGIVING!
this is maya.why don't you come over here to eat what you said: turkey, stuffing, pecan pie?
ReplyDelete