Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I like to eat...

With no furniture, the three of us had ample time to explore the city and all the fresh food Tel Aviv has to offer.   It's amazing how when we first arrived, the restaurants next to our apartment had good food.  Even Ikea.  By "had" I mean I didn't have a chance to taste great food here.  Coming from the US, it was pretty darn great at the time!  Now that a month has passed and I can compare it to other restaurants in the city, I'd now go to other restaurants.

I still think the best food I have tasted thus far is from street vendors.  My little Atom will agree.  Sometimes I will give him a falafel with hummus from a restaurant, put him in his stroller and he will take a bite and hand it back to me.   I give him a pita filled with Tahini, hummus and falafel from the street and he doesn't want to share.   Like gelatos out here.  Some cafe's he'll share with Scott.  The good ones, daddy won't get a bite.   Hmm... Hopefully he doesn't become a food snob!







1 comment: