Maks and I decided to spend day 8 of 'Pillar of Defense" hiking, visiting a botanical garden, and heading to Tishbi winery for some wine and chocolate tasting. At the winery I sit Makai on a bar stool and he asks the waitress for some "blue chocolate". She says "Here try the milk chocolate, I think you will like this better." He says "I don't like milk chocolate. I like the blue chocolate." She looks at me and asks if its OK to give him chocolate made from 90% cocoa powder. I said yes, the blue bag is actually his favorite.
She's impressed and says "Wow, I like a MAN who knows what he likes. What's your name?"
Makai
Wow, that's a gorgeous name just like you. Do you live in Israel?
Yes
Where in Israel do you live?
Tel Aviv (I was impressed he knew where we lived)
How old are you?
Three.. I, I, I, I, see space shuttle rockets! They look like lightening in the sky! They go BOOM like lightening. (I think he meant thunder but didn't bother to correct him)
She says "If that's what you want to call it, OK. We will call them space shuttle rockets". They chatted til I was done with my wine tasting and he received a free bag of chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment