I then remembered what David, the psychic, told Scott on my mom's 70th birthday---that he would encounter a UFO near a body of water. I replied with "maybe it's the UFO you're suppose to see! Oh wait, you're not near a body of water." Scott says, "What do you mean? The Sea of Galilee is right behind us." At this point I had stopped the car and pulled over to the side of the road. Makai was sitting in the back seat singing. Scott had gotten out of the car to try to capture the moment on film.
What started off looking like a meteor falling, began to make a cone like shape with smoke trailing behind. It then stops for a second and spins into a spiral. Scott gets into the car and says "I think that was a rocket. Meteors shouldn't spiral like that."
I think in my head, no, it has to be a UFO, the bomb sirens haven't gone off. Makai hears the word "rocket" and wants out of his car seat. A guy in an SUV pulls up next to us, since this whole experience its the first car on the road which we have seen, and asks if everything is OK and if we need help. I am thinking dude, did you totally miss the light show?
Here's a YouTube video. It's a bit out of sequence from what we saw. The spiraling at the beginning of the video was last.
Here's an article which was featured in haaretz paper the next morning.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/watch-israelis-report-seeing-unidentified-flying-object-glowing-in-the-sky-1.435106
No comments:
Post a Comment