I had a business trip to the US that I had to make. Given that one of the stops was in San Fransisco, Jana and Makai tagged along for the first leg of it. We rented an apartment for the 5 days there, and down flocked Jana's family. Oma and Auntie Dawn flew in from Boise. Uncle Kippy drove up from San Jose, and Nino Maur flew in all the way from Tokyo. Since everyone was in town and Makai's birthday was coming up, we decided to celebrate early, very early.
 |
| Celebration at Cali Acad of Sciences |
 |
| Nina and Nino |
 |
| Wonder woman crown. |
 |
| Family photo in front of big octopus. |
 |
| I love these two! |
Well if the LGs were going to have a pre-birthday bash, the Nguyens will do the same. First to the Zoo with the merry-go-round and then dinner with freshly caught fish by Fish Monger James Lee.
 |
| Gramps and Grams on a fairly hot day in Houston. |
 |
| He's been asking for a Animal Merry-Go-Round for sometime. |
 |
| Birthday Cupcakes! |
 |
| I have no idea what he's wearing. |
 |
| Cousins. |
No comments:
Post a Comment