When Makai woke up this morning there was about an inch or two of fresh snow on the ground! After breakfast, we got dressed to play. He is definitely an island boy. At first he didn't want to put his feet in the snow. Once I sat down and played a bit he joined in. His excursion lasted about 3 minutes literally (only because i video tapped it). He started babbling and pointing towards the patio. When I asked him to show me what he wanted he walked to the sliding glass door on the patio and started hitting the glass. I opened the door and he happily walked in. He then realized the toys he wanted to play with were outside so he went back out, grabbed them, and headed back inside. We played let's water the plants inside.



Thanks little MAN. Now my kids are jealous. They want to go somewhere there's snow now.
ReplyDelete